Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Friends

Friends. Why would I be friends with you? You need a personality. I've made mistakes in the past; talking to friends, and them replying, "that's lovely", or even just "sweet". Great personality guys, and I'm definitely not being sarcastic. Oh yeah, and that's another thing; sarcasm. Get some. Actually, no, don't.
My friends are pretty confidential. I don't hear about what I did weeks, or even days before from people whom have been told by my friends, and that's nice. I'll never be friends with someone who's obnoxious. Perhaps they can be obnoxious, they just need to learn to control themselves. Some of my friends don't know when NOT to say something. Alot of my friends are incredibly possessive, and use it against me, usually at their house. "Don't touch my guitar", or "This is my house" are common phrases heard at their houses. I'm glad I don't do that. Haha. That reminds me of naggers.
Anyways, I'm generally friends with everyone. I don't really buy into the whole clique idea. I generally hang out with whomever. Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment